01 Mar COVID-19 Update
To all our valued customers,
Your hair and well-being is of utmost importance to us at La Bimbi.
We are trading as normal and taking the advice of the Australian Government regarding your health and safety and of our staff, this is our priority.
Salon operating times during COVID-19 may change from regular hours.
We understand your concerns around being in our salon and public places.
We want to assure you that we are putting in place all measures to keep you and your family safe at our salons.
We have always maintained high levels of hygiene and cleaning practices in our salon, and we have increased our cleaning practices and hygiene as follows:
- Towels and capes will continue to be washed after every client
- All work stations and chairs are sanitised after every client
- Hand sanitiser is available at front desk
- You will be seated at a safe distance from each other that meets the suggested social distance requirements
- Increasing the frequency of salon cleaning, including scissors and other tools
- We recommend use tap and pay, the Eftpos machine is sanitised after every use
- We have removed all magazines from the salon, but we do have free wi-fi so you can still catch up on the gossip and stay in touch with the latest news
- Coffee/tea is still served in biodegradable disposable paper cups.
- Our salon staff have completed and passed the Infection Control Training – COVID-19 as issued from the Australian Government Department of Health.
We will continue to keep providing more information and updates on our website and social media as it becomes available.
We thank you for your understanding and support in these unknown times and look forward to looking after you.